Dusting – It is a bad trip

Well this has becoming the new huffing and it is much more dangerous.
KUSA in Denver had a story this evening on an aspiring teenager who decided to huff when he was taking a bath. He passed out and became paralyzed and he died.

One manufacturer, Memorex, will make it harder to dust by using a bitterent to make it unpleasant. You can read more on this story on Gizmodo.

This is a step, but education that this is going on a big step. I wasn’t even aware that this was happening. It is dangerous and quite stupid.

Kids, don’t do this. It could kill you or ruin your life.

Take a look at the story on the Today Show.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s