Here is wishing every one a happy and prosperous New Year!
To turn left at a stoplight that isn’t changing?
My wife and I (she was in a separate car behind me) were at a stoplight coming out of a park-n-ride and we were waiting for the light to change so we could turn left.
The problem was that it wasn’t changing. We sat there for over 5 minutes waiting for it to change and nothing happened. I think what was happening is that there was a lot of snow on the ground and either we were not in the correct spot or the sensor wasn’t picking us up.
I waited until there was no traffic and safely made a left turn. My wife behind me waited a little longer but turned right not wanting to break the law and turn left against a red light.
So the question is, was it wrong to turn left against a red light when it wasn’t changing?
The U.S. Postal Service are a bunch of liars and are getting away with false advertising.
I shipped a box to California from Colorado using Priority Mail from the U.S. Postal Service on December 18. Throughout all their documentation and advertising they say a Priority Mail shipment will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
In addition, they said if you wanted something to arrive by Christmas using Priority Mail, you had to ship it by December 21.
Well the package I shipped on December 18 failed to arrive. In addition, three Priority Mail envelopes that I shipped on December 20 that said would arrive on Thursday, December 23 failed to arrive.
So all the advertising that promises delivery in 2-3 days is a lie. If any other company was to do that and make those claims they would get hit up with false advertising.
When I called to complain, the Postal Service said that the 2-3 days is not guaranteed and it is only a guideline. Priority Mail is also not available for refunds. They said that they were out trying to deliver all the packages, but they probably had too many.
I met all their requirements and deadlines. They failed to meet their responsible service levels.
I’m sorry USPS, but if you can’t meet what you say you don’t deserve to be in business. No wonder your business model is failing. Failing miserably.
You just ruined Christmas for this family.
- Yahoo ruins another Company! Yes, it's true…Is Yahoo Shutting Down Del.icio.us? http://tcrn.ch/ftH59Y via @TechCrunch #sm /via @Frankie645 #
- Is about to through my computer through the window because the Critical Mention servers aren't running real well this afternoon. #
- What's up with Verizon's cell sevice in Colorado? I can't get a call to go through. #
- I'm all for protecting the officials, but the umpire was the one who caused the contact and pushed player. So player gets ejected? Stupid! #
- Yeah! The House is finally voting on the tax cut legislation. It looks like it may pass. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Why do we even have an estate tax? It's double-taxation. That $ has already been taxed as income, capital gains, and property taxes. #
- @evernote looking forward to mac 2.0 when I get home tonight! #
- @KyleClark you mean that you didn't bring any of your beer? #
- The rain is turning to snow in north Westminster. Let's see if this storm materializes. #coweather #
- Thanks for the weather forecasters in Colorado who predicted 3-7 inches of snow and we've had light rain mixed with a few flakes. #
- Fleischman with a hat trick. What a hard working goal for the Avs to give them a 4-2 lead. #nhl #
- @Jori5280 it should have been a penalty. Bad hit. The blackhawk player was laughing on the bench afterwards. #
Powered by Twitter Tools